Learners should be able to:
- identify pattern and logic of "Must-know" and Higher Order Thinking concepts and problems
- understand and apply appropriate strategies to solve problems.
- Exam management techniques
- Identify key areas your P4 child needs attention on for SA2.
- Common Mistakes to Avoid (save 10-20 marks here!!!)
- How to translate keywords into workable models to help them solve the problem sums. (most difficult part for most students)
Duration: 3 hours x 3 days
Time: 10.30AM – 1.30PM
Centre-based: 6, 7 & 8 Sep 2022
Highlights & Benefits
Revision of Must Know concepts and exposure to Higher Order Thinking Problems in Major Topics covered in MOE P4 Syllabus
– Whole Numbers
– Area and Perimeter
– Heuristics & Model Drawing
Recommended for All P4 students including Neuromath students who want to have the boost in their preparation for SA2 by realigning their thinking processes and concepts.