P5 Ready for AL1 – Part 2 (Oct)
Building on the strong foundation that your P5 child already had, he/she will greatly benefit from early exposure to the commonly tested PSLE concepts, specially categorised by our team of specialists who had been analysing different schools' Math exam papers for years.
P5 PSLE Stage 1 Preparatory Workshop (Oct)
PSLE Preparation starts now! Many parents choose to wait until after P5 end of year results are out before they start to panic for their child's learning in Math. Give your child the confidence boost in P5 end of year exams and they will move on to P6 with confidence to conquer and ace their PSLE Math exam.
P4 SBB Power Boost Workshop (Oct)
Approach Subject-based Banding exams in P4 with confidence. Many parents are worried if their child will be ready for the SBB exam which is coming soon. They are worried that their child will end up having to take Foundation Math in P5. Our SBB Power Boost Workshop give parents the assurance and build confidence and a strong foundation for their child to excel in P5 Standard Math next year.
P3 Math Exams Preparatory Workshop (Oct)
Is this the 1st time your child is taking a formal Math Exam? Are you worried that your child will not be ready to excel in his End of Year school exams and thus end up in a average class? Our P3 Math Exams Preparatory workshop give parents the assurance that their child will be ready and give confidence to the child to score the marks they truly deserved in their EOY exams.
Discover the #1 Secret Weapon to Help Your PSLE Child Get that AL1 in Math (and Achieve a Breakthrough from the AL4 or AL5 that He or She usually gets)
Does Your Child Fit Into Any of the Following?
- My Child is good in Mathbut constantly performing under potential
- My Child has reached a plateau in Math grades stopping at AL4 or AL5
- My Child is striving for an AL1but lacks the visual skills and awareness, and needs more exposure and practice
- Proven system - hundreds of students have achieved AL1 in Math working with Neuromath and from this collection of 100 Challenging Visual Questions.
- Helped over 10,000 students achieve AL4 and better (many of them started out with a score of AL6 and below) and for some months before PSLE
- Proprietary Curriculum Designto teach Next Generation Math Skillsets for Primary 1 and 2 in the PRIME Programme
- Developer of the revolutionary TruFocus systemdesigned to reduce and possibly eliminate careless mistakes in Math and Under Performance due to exam anxiety.
- Oh, did we mention thousands of happy studentswho love Math and excel in it because they can finally "SEE" the concepts and solutions?
Even Top Students Lose Precious Marks in Visual Questions!
Math Impossible features a collection of tricky questions we created for a workbook. It has helped many students avoid the pitfalls of tricky questions during Math examinations. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D-kG5ilbPrY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>