Discover the #1 Secret Weapon to Help Your PSLE Child Get that AL1 in Math (and Achieve a Breakthrough from the AL4 or AL5 that He or She usually gets)
Does Your Child Fit Into Any of the Following?
- My Child is good in Mathbut constantly performing under potential
- My Child has reached a plateau in Math grades stopping at AL4 or AL5
- My Child is striving for an AL1but lacks the visual skills and awareness, and needs more exposure and practice
- Proven system - hundreds of students have achieved AL1 in Math working with Neuromath and from this collection of 100 Challenging Visual Questions.
- Helped over 10,000 students achieve AL4 and better (many of them started out with a score of AL6 and below) and for some months before PSLE
- Proprietary Curriculum Designto teach Next Generation Math Skillsets for Primary 1 and 2 in the PRIME Programme
- Developer of the revolutionary TruFocus systemdesigned to reduce and possibly eliminate careless mistakes in Math and Under Performance due to exam anxiety.
- Oh, did we mention thousands of happy studentswho love Math and excel in it because they can finally "SEE" the concepts and solutions?
Even Top Students Lose Precious Marks in Visual Questions!
Math Impossible features a collection of tricky questions we created for a workbook. It has helped many students avoid the pitfalls of tricky questions during Math examinations. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D-kG5ilbPrY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>