“Neuromath Learning Centre Pte Ltd” is the Service Provider (“Neuromath”, “Provider”, “we”, “our” or “us”) for the Program entered in this agreement.
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are between the Provider and the person who completes and submits the Registration Form (“Client”) for the Program offered by the Provider. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before registering. By completing and submitting the Registration Form, you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions herein.
In these Terms and Conditions, “we”, “our” and “us” means Provider and “you”, “your” and “yours” means the Client.
- You must pay to Provider in consideration of the Program offered by the Provider: The fee in one lump sum on the submitting of the Registration Form by you without set off, deduction or counterclaim unless otherwise agreed.
- The subscription plan to our Services consist of an initial charge and then followed by recurring period charges as agreed to by you. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
- Full payment must be made at least ten (10) days before the first day of the Program either by credit card or debit card, unless expressly stipulated otherwise and authorised by the Provider.
- In the event that Clause 2 above is not complied with, your seat and enrolment will automatically be cancelled, and no refunds will be allowed. Any part payment made up to date will be forfeited.
- Payments made through credit card and/or debit cards shall appear on statements as Neuromath Learning Centre Pte Ltd.
Cooling Off Period
- This agreement shall be voided if you advise us in writing, within three (3) working days of submitting the Online Registration Form, that you no longer wish to participate in the Provider’s Program by delivering or sending (including electronic mail) a cancellation notice to the Provider’s address or email, we shall refund to you all monies or part thereof you have paid to us under this agreement. If a refund is due from us to you, we will process it within 30 business days.
- Clause 1 above does not apply to purchases with trial included.
Substitutions, Postponements, Refunds and Cancellations
- Provider reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, change any and all aspects of the Program, including but not limited to, the content, program, speaker(s), venue and time.
- Payment made is valid for a period of one (1) month. There shall be no refunds for payments made should it remain unutilised after the specified validity period.
- Provider may cancel the Program for any reason by written notice (including electronic mail) to you. Provider will refund you the program fee (of affected duration), or replacement with substitute Program, within 30 business days of giving you notice of cancellation. We shall have no further liability to you in respect of the cancellation.
- In the event of any cancellation by Provider without any replacement Program being scheduled, you may request for a refund of the amount paid, but you shall not be entitled to any claims for any losses or damages which you may suffer or incur or which may arise directly or indirectly (including consequential losses or damages) from the cancellation of the Program.
- By subscribing to our Program, you are agreeing to pay recurring periodic subscriptions for an indefinite time until cancelled by you. You can cancel your subscription at any time. You can re-subscribe at any time following your cancellation, but we reserve the right not to permit re-subscription where we have previously elected to terminate a subscription by you.
- In the event of your non-attendance at the Program, there will not be any replacement lessons. However, you are able to access the recorded lesson video from our learning management system
- Provider will not be responsible for any cancellation resulting from any occurrence of any event of force majeure such as acts of God, strikes, riots, fire, flood, pandemic, or any other event(s) that may occur beyond our control.
- All intellectual property rights in and to the Program (including trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and designs, whether registered or unregistered), the Program content (including techniques, tools, processes, strategies and terminologies expressed in all materials) and all materials (including literature works, books, course books, manuals and workbooks) distributed at or in connection with the Program belong to the Provider and/or its affiliate(s) and remain vested in the Provider and/or its affiliate(s) respectively.
- You undertake and agree:
- that the Program content and all materials distributed at or in connection with the Program are intended solely for the use of immediate attendees who have paid for the Program;
- not to disclose, discuss or make available any Program content or any material distributed at or in connection with the Program via any medium or method including social media, WhatsApp, discussion forums, public postings, message boards, private emails or blogs;
- not to use, deliver, record, duplicate, reproduce, republish, modify, adapt or otherwise distribute, redistribute, license, sublicense the Program content and any material distributed at or in connection with the Program for the purpose of personal financial gain or otherwise, including for use as part of any event (including but not limited to seminars, training programs, workshops), or for use in the course of rendering consultancy services or similar business activities that you may, whether directly or indirectly, be involved in;
- not to create, partner or associate with any person, any kind of product or services related to the Provider, including but not limited to the creation, publication and/or distribution of e-books, special reports, audio or video files, public posting of content or any other materials related to the Program; and
- not to use, reproduce, modify or adapt or allow anyone to use, reproduce, modify or adapt any trade mark, logo or design appearing at the Program, in any Program content and/or in any material distributed at or in connection with the Program.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, be deemed to give you any legal or beneficial right or license to use, copy or otherwise use or exploit in any way any intellectual property contained in the content of the Program and/or the material provided/distributed at or in connection with the Program to you, all of which shall at all times remain the exclusive property of the Provider, and/or its affiliate(s).
- By attending the Program you acknowledge and agree to grant the Provider the right at the Program to record, film, photograph or capture your likeness and voice in any media or format now available and hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use or otherwise to disseminate globally, in perpetuity, such media (which may include your name, likeness, voice, biographical details and testimonial) without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant to the Provider includes the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use and/or disseminate the media. For the avoidance of doubt the Provider owns all the rights over and in relation to any audio, video and/or photograph captured at the Program.
- You must not, under any circumstances, record, film, photograph or capture any audio or video footage at the Program or during any session within the Program. The Provider reserves the right to request attendees who violate this provision to delete the footage, to discontinue the use of the recording device (such as a recording pen or a mobile phone) and/or to remove the attendee from the Program immediately. In such case, you will not be entitled to any refund or compensation of any kind whatsoever.